1. Ability to network and socialize with like-minded Jaguar enthusiasts and owners. You do not have to own a Jaguar to be a club member, this is a fun environment to learn about this exclusive marque from people who have owned them! All models of the Jaguar marque are represented from the new F-Type and F-PACE to the classic XK120, Mark II, and E-Type (XKE) – and every model in between.
2. Many club members have years or decades of experience owning and working on their own cars, not just Jaguars. The wealth of knowledge offered by our members often saves time, money, and annoyance in identifying or resolving small to large issues. Members share their experience with who they have used to fix their cars and the results – which is much more trustworthy than Google Reviews! In addition, technical sessions are scheduled to assist our members in the maintenance, modification, or restoration of their Jaguars.
Members can access additional parts, services, and technical information under the Resources tab on this website
3. Becoming a member of Jaguar Association of Greater Indiana also includes membership (including spouse or partner) in the national Jaguar Clubs of North America (JCNA) (https://www.jcna.com/) with additional benefits (The Benefits that JCNA Offers):
· Official Jaguar Shop Tools Loan Program
· Hagerty Insurance 5% discount
· SNG Barratt 5% parts discount
· Discounts on new Jaguars and some Land Rovers
· Subscription to the Jaguar Journal published bi-monthly
4. Additional JAGIN Club Member discounts:
· Tom Wood Jaguar